Friday, May 18, 2012

Photo Bomb 3

Dear Hubby

This week, you being gone has really starting sinking in for me.  I'm not going to lie, it is lonely. To keep my mind occupied I have tried to have our little family stay busy.  We had quite a bit of couch time this week though.  We read lots of books, we cuddled...and we discovered the Toddler can operate my cellphone and call people. Of course you already know that, you are his favorite person to call.

Tonight he told me "I want to talk to Daddy's face".  After checking Skype, we settled for hearing your voice on the Car's book you recorded.  He now has it memorized and reads along word for word with you.  Afterwards he said "Daddy is really good reading my book"

After the boys go to bed I have been chipping away at Spring Cleaning.  I have also managed to put together 20 freezer meals this week, and have been working on making some decorations for the Big D's birthday party....it has kinda been like nesting expect I'm not pregnant.

Sorry I don't have a better variety of pictures this week.  I am having problems with our camera, but any way here is a peek into one of our days at home.

We love you forever and always. You are in our prayers constantly.


Up to no good!

Does this look like a face that would get into trouble?

I'm not up to anything, just chill-axing mom.

What?! You don't believe me?

I don't think she has gotten over the whole breaking the eggs on the carpet thing yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment