Friday, July 6, 2012

Another Reason a Boy Needs His Father

I love my two little guys more than words could ever express...but I have learned there are some things this mom just isn't up for/knowledgeable about. Thank goodness for uncles.

I was at my sister's house over the 4th, and the Toddler had just gotten up from a nap. I was changing his pullup...and well, I don't know how to put it...but "it" was, uhm...more pronounced than normal. I slid on a new pullup, and he was crying saying it hurt. I didn't know what to do, how to adjust to make things better ... I wasn't comfortable touching it, and even if I was I didn't know what to do with it.  This is definitively a father's job.

Luckily Uncle D swooped in for the rescue. He took the Toddler to a little more private place and made whatever adjustment needed to be made. All better. I flat out am not equiped to handle that situation. Thats why God made moms and dads right?

Anyone have an embarrassing confession/task that should be a simple fix that is just beyond you?



No comments:

Post a Comment