Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Surprise Visits are the Best

I forgot to mention one of the highlights from last weekend.  Finally a benefit to stalking Facebook regularly I discovered a friend, from my college days, and her family would be passing through on a trip Friday night.
Friend Post: On my way to {City} to see my best friend!
Me: But I live in {Small Town}...
She happened to check her Facebook while gassing up...in town!  They stopped by for about 10 minutes and we got to meet each others kiddos!  I can't believe it had been 6 years.  They added in a longer stop Monday to gas up and get a late lunch on the return trip. Operation get friends to visit and/or move to Montana is going splendidly well.  They did say they loved Montana!

Aren't they a happy looking family? 

However, they also mentioned not wanting to move too far away from family...more persuasion may be needed.  I'm hoping to actually take a trip to South Dakota to visit before the snow sets in. I can practice my Puppet Mastery in person ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment