Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photo Bomb 39

Dear Hubby,

This was the week of babies!  My cousin's twins arrived on Tuesday.  Your brother was about to become a Daddy any day!  Are you as excited as I am Uncle Hubby? The official due date came and went on Friday, but I was on pins and needles for his arrival.

The boys have been pretty fussy and demanding.  I think it is resentment of staying indoors.  On the bright side the days are starting to get longer, which means soon we will have time to be outside for a bit after work.  The Big D was under the weather Friday and I'm nervous about him sharing with the Toddler who seems to have been sick all Fall/Winter.

They have one mission - prolong bedtime.  Strategies include always wearing snow boots in hopes of Mom changing her mind after discovering them all ready for an outdoor andventure.  Holding concerts in the livingroom  Making funny faces....making angry faces.  So far no luck...Mom still forces them to bed by 8 each night.

We headed to the North country and visited my parents over the weekend, and my sisters family came on Sunday.  It was nice to get together, I'm not sure the last time we were.  I can't wait for you to be included as well.  It is great to visit and go on trips, but it never feels the same without you.








Dancing to the AM FM radio

Being a puppy - in his Scooby Doo PJs


What is it with guys and their hands down their pants? 

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub
Little Duckies in the Tub

He has his Daddy's glare down, thats for sure.

 They could care less about a nice grandkidlet picture for my folks.



It's not everyday a puppy gets a horsey-back ride
(PS - the boys are huge into pretending to be puppies)

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur...


No comments:

Post a Comment