Monday, February 25, 2013

Photo Bomb 43

Dear Hubby,

You would think that I would take more than four pictures in a week's time.  You would be wrong.

Grandma came up Sunday afternoon and stayed with us through Wednesday...and I only managed to think of taking pictures about 5 minutes before she left...while the boys were taking my shoes for a spin.  What can I say, when I have a captive adult in the house I take advantage of having someone to talk to that doesn't make me pretend to be a puppy-giant-monster-transformer-ghost.  I am still kicking myself for not taking advantage of getting some cute Grandma/Grandkidlet pictures though.

Thursday night the boys had a blast with the babysitter.  Over my lunch hour I interrupted nap-time and ended up having the most fun I have had in a long time just playing with the boys.  That evening we headed to my sister's as the boys were invited to have a movie night sleepover with their cousins (they didn't have school Friday).  Mom picked them up the next day and will be keeping them until Wednesday. I have been stressed out and short fused and Grandma decided I might just be burnt out and in need of a break.

It was very strange to wake up and not hear our children.  For everything that was tidied up the night before to still be in its place. No toys scattered, beds still made.  Peaceful and a touch lonely all at the same time....at least I was able to reclaim my shoes though.









No comments:

Post a Comment