Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Why Do We Even Care What Simon Says?

From what I have gathered in my 28 years of experience on this earth I have one burning question.
Why do we even care what Simon says?
Really who is he anyway to order us around and tell us what to do all the time?  Why do we listen?

Simon is very bossy and I have found zero merit in listening to any of his silly commands...well expect maybe exercise.   All the up and down, jumping, twirling has to burn some calories.  Not enough in my mind to bother with though.

Besides, where is this Simon anyway?  Have you ever seen him?  I just notice little toddlers and evil spirited babysitters telling me what "Simon says".

I'll let you in on a little secret. I think Simon is a hoax. A hoax with a lot of pint sized supporters and con artists keeping the gig alive.

**PS - Have I ever mentioned I don't posses a lot of patience?** 


No comments:

Post a Comment