Friday, May 3, 2013

Yellow Ribbon

Now that this deployment is over I can look at the past year in a more positive note.  The biggest pro to come out of it is meeting some the strongest, kindest women.  And making some great friends.  I really wish I would have taken more pictures, because there are more than 5 that helped me through it.

The February Yellow Ribbon Event in itself contained a lot of great information, but by far the biggest benefit of it was networking.  The only ones who can truly understand what you are going through, are the ones going through it with you.

260th Army Wives

These two gals are the best ab workout routine ever.  
Seriously, you will laugh so much it will hurt for days...in a good way.

My wonderful friend and her four beautiful daughters.



No comments:

Post a Comment