Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Proud Auntie

So I posted earlier showing off some of my sister's maternity pictures...but lets be honest, what we have been dying for ever since are the BABY pictures!

My sweet niece was born September 4th.  19 1/2 inches long, 7 pounds 6 ounces, and ever bit of the precious beautiful girl I knew she would be.


Really only big sister and Auntie cast votes for team pink. (Sorry team blue)


The pictures were taken by the very talented Britny Sportsman, who is just starting out in her photography career.   But, can we agree she does an amazing job?


This precious smile melts my heart and makes me want to play hooky from work and drive the 76 miles for a snuggle.


I also get to be this little sweetie's godmother.  So I'm thinking I may need to take a roadie to find a similar baby ring and necklace that I gave her big sister (and that my sister I had received as gifts at our baptisms)


Love you sweet little girl, I will try to share some of the cuddles at your shower this weekend :)


I spent her BIRTHday hanging out with and watching her big sister and brother.  It was a long day and a long wait, but we all agree.  She was worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment