Friday, April 24, 2015

Family Love

Big D: I love our whole fan-ly [family] I love baby

Me: Why do you love baby?

Big D: because she is my little sister.

Big D: and I love Josh, because he is my big brother.

Me: And why do you love me?

Big D: cuz you are my mom

Me: and do you love dad because he is your dad?

Big D: No. I love dad because he is AWESOME!

Well then, I guess the rest of us he feels obligated to love.

Why are dads always cooler? 

Me: Hey, I have a question for you. You love Mom right? Can you tell me why?

JBug: Yay, because you are nice.

Me: And why do you love Dad?

JBug: because he roughhouses with me

Me: why do you love Baby?

JBug: because she is so cute

Me: and why do you love Daniel

JBug: uhmm....sometimes he is silly.  And he is cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment