Notes to self
- Stop calling every member of my family honey. It gets too confusing.
- Make it a priority to program the coffee machine before bed. The grinder going off is a better alarm clock anyway.
- Throw out at least 75% of the Husband's T-shirts. That should make room for the ones he actually wears.
- Find and sign up for a woodworking class.
- Start putting together the tax stuff, extensions shouldn't be annual event.
- Get a babysitter and go do something enjoyable with no guilt, even if it means going alone. Maybe a weekend trip.
- Start supper before family members air grievances of hunger.