Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Can't Fire Free Help

The Husband started a new part time job this month. So the littles and I have been on deck to help with morning chores at the farm. Until harvest is wrapped up, the kids and I also come out after school for evening chores.

It has been an adjustment, and I am still working on getting a routine to get us out the door in a timely manner. The learning curve is a bit rough getting directions with my inability to learn and follow cardinal directions. Right and left with landmarks please.

The twinks enjoy helping open and close gates. Sunshine enjoys (usually) napping in the warm pickup. I usually enjoy getting out of the house. Tess pup definitely enjoys getting to the farm to run and play with the other dogs.

As for my FIL, he ends up shaking his head a lot, but puts up with us.  Coming soon, tractor lessons.




The gate jockeys

No comments:

Post a Comment