Saturday, March 28, 2020

Blankie Woes

Today is day..I lost track of self quarantine...or is it lockdown or stay home orders? Not sure. 

What I do know if that one of my little Twinks discovered a hole in her blankie and is very sad and begging her domestically challenged mother to fix it. I have some ideas involving thread, but first reached out to her auntie whom is a crochet guru.

Now I have a sad and begging little girl that wants to go to Auntie's house right now to get her beloved blankie fixed. Not understanding that 4 children running fevers within thr last 48 hrs and 1 child that has puked with the last 24 hours and 5 children with leaky noses and cough means we arent welcome visitors. Also technically we are only allowed contact with each other.

Kinda wishing iron on crochet patches were a thing. I can plug in an iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment