Saturday, December 16, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Things

Fridays will be a weekly wrap up of snippets of my favorite things from the week.  Because I am me, we are kicking off Favorite Things Friday on Saturday.


  • Toddlers kisses and the exaggerated puckered lips
  • Twins holding hands and running through the house together giggling
  • Big D's school work helpfully pointing out to his teacher that "My mom's feet are big". 
  • My husband coming home earlier than expected.
  • Hearing my older kids reading to their siblings.
  • Bug organizing a concert and helping his brother and sister work on and practice their songs.
  • The director getting stage fright when it was his turn to sing.
  • Getting the mail and opening more Christmas cards than bills.
  • Timing right for the kids and I to watch their Dad get loaded with mud from the lake project.
  • Taking a long shower and not having the door knocked on once, or having any conversations through the door.








No comments:

Post a Comment