Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Lessons in Love

True love.

Your husband comes with on road trip for daughter's dental surgery. Lets you go to Pier 1, pick the restaurant to eat at, and browse Target and does all the driving.

Later at the hotel when he is miserable sick and asks you to drive to buy him peptobismal...you internally mutter about getting woke up, but have the foresight to check with the front desk.

Next, hope everyone is feeling okay in the morning and find out if exposure to possible rotovirus means postponing surgery. I have received 3 phone calls leading up to confirm child has not been recently sick. She went to bed complaining of a stomach ache tonight.

Fingers crossed for a healthier morning. I love you guys...please don't breathe on me. Dear Lord I hope I don't have to do the driving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment