Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful on Thanksgiving

This year Thanksgiving didn't go as planned. I still have so much to be thankful for, I just didn't get my way.

Tuesday a sudden onset of the plague caught up with me. Sore throat,  ear pains, the chills and a little of this and that enough to send me running for a fuzzy blanket on my couch.
I called off traveling to see my family this year. Which in my little world is a big deal, in the larger scope and I know it isn't.

At the end of the day, I can be thankful for a loving husband, adorable kids, and caring inlaws.  And drugs, I'm taking drugs to feel better so thankful for that too. I am also diffusing my thieves blend essential oils. 

My Hubby took the boys to do morning chores and had Thanksgiving dinner with his family.  Then stopped by to pickup baby girl so I could get a nap...and he brought Thanksgiving to me with love from the rest of the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment