Saturday, November 14, 2015

He's a Keeper

I have to brag up my Hubby a bit.

I haven't been feeling well. I am tired and having trouble keeping food or even water down. I'm dehydrated and to be honest - lazy. The smell of food, especially meat cooking, makes me sick. This pregnancy has been rough so far, and yet I am grateful. 

My Hubby came home after putting in a long day working on the farm. All I had accomplished was doing the dishes and maybe a load of laundry. I went to take a bath to try and stop the cramping.

Without saying a thing he started making supper, had the boys pickup their room, the living room, and kitchen. Then he vacuumed and swept the kitchen floor. He also unloaded the dishwasher and put everything away. Got the kids in pajamas and we said bedtime prayers as a family.

I am so blessed by him. I feel guilty too for him having to come home and not having a hot meal ready. I have good days and bad days. So on the good days I try to catchup on anything I fall behind on and hope it makes up for the bad days. Pregnancy is exhausting, but I'm blessed to be growing two little bundles and with an awesome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment