Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Twin Toddler Potty Training

Last week I decided to start potty training the twins.  After polling my sister, mother, and mother-in-law.  Readiness signs seemed to be there, plus ending 8.5 years of daily diaper changes would be pretty awesome.

They are proud of their big girl underoos. I don't feel comfortable enough to leave the house. I am giving it 10 days and then re-evaulating if we will continue.  They are in diapers overnight, underwear during the day and naptime. Meekers  has been dry in the morning 95% of the time, Gracers is about 60-70% of the time.

Gracers had been asking for her diaper changed while she was still dry, so I started taking her to the bathroom when she did and she started asking to use the bathroom. Meekers followed and wanted to try whatever her sister was doing. I can't decide who is actually getting trained, but would appreciate a prayer that it all clicks soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment