Monday, April 16, 2018

Winter Whining - Erm Summary

Sinus Infection
Ear Infection
Influenza
Stomach Flu
Bronchitis
Strep Throat
Influenza (round 2)
Pneumonia
Hives
Tennis Elbow
Pink Eye

And that is my Winter 2017/2018 summary.  Throw in a bunch of dead calves from weather and bovine plague too.

This household has had a long winter. Supposedly Spring started last month, Mother Nature disagreed. Until there is 5 straight days above freezing and I spy green grass I consider it still winter.

Last Tuesday was in the 50s I opened all the windows in the house to air out residual plague and winter mucky blues, dug out the double stroller and took the kiddos for a walk.  I felt a little bit like the piped piper without a pipe, as I walked past houses I accumulated children.  By the time we were ready to cross the highway on the way to the park I had 9 children in procession.

Sunshine and being outdoors was worth it.  The next day was windy and rainy/haily/sleety, the following day heralded 4 inches of snow, the next day some more snow.  Still winter.


Montana Spring Traditions - blowing bubbles, catching snow flakes & building snowmen




Stealing and Trading Food.


We cancled Bear's birthday due to sickness, and finally were abel to celebrate on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment