Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Now that my Hubby has been home for over a month...I am not as worried about OPSEC.  So I am publishing some posts that have been sitting in my draft folder for quite a while.

The Hubby is not only in the United States, he also done traveling and getting ready to go through demobilization.  One more airplane ride and he is mine!

  One of the things I appreciate most is the fact that the DoD at Fort Bliss takes pictures of the soldiers before they head out and when they get back.  It may be a couple weeks before I get to pick him up...but seeing his picture makes my heart thump-thump-thump!

Its like a game of where waldo...only camo instead of red and white stripes.
Hint: Step 1)find the soldier holding the left side of the Montana state flag.
Step 2) moving at a diagonal move two heads back from his left shoulder.
That's him, The Hubby.

Can you find him here?
5th bench up, 2nd solider in. 


 This one should be easier - look for the handsome one ;)
He is in the same spot as the above picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment