Saturday, February 24, 2018

Expert Level Excuses via Bear

I have Strep Throat and have been worried about the rest of the family catching it. Day 2 of meds so probably not contagious, but keeping an eye out in case someone already did catch it I told the tribe to let me know if they aren't feeling good or if they get a sore throat.

Last night little Miss 1,001 excuses, rises and ways to avoid bedtime informed me she was sick. She decided to go with her throat as the culprit and ended up sleeping on the couch because after 4 trips in and out bedroom and riling up siblings it was easy to sequester her, and also just in case she wasn't bluffing.  Fairly sure she was bluffing. No complaints all morning or afternoon.

After supper-

Me: How is your throat today? 
Bear: Oh it's pretty bad! 
Me: What is bad about it? 
Bear: Well my throat is just allergic to meat and asparagus.

Still not a fan of any meal I cook that isn't pasta or poptarts.




No comments:

Post a Comment