Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Move it, Turn it, Try Again

Afternoon my twinks awoke from their naps I decided to tighten up the crib. When I had laid them down I noticed a corner had a loose bolt. Then I decided to go ahead and lower the mattress as I had been meaning too, and Gracers has crawled out, albeit with a push from Meekers, if reports are to be believed. They also have been crawling into the crib.  In moving the crib I noticed there was a lot of hidden debris underneath. At that level the same was easily noted of Bears bed. To make a long story shorter before another tangent makes it longer- I ended up rearranging the kids bedroom.

I tried a couple layouts, but with not being strong enough to move the boy's bunk bed by my onesies, I turned Bears daybed and moved the toy bench, play table and toddler rocking chair. I vacuumed multiple times in sections as I moved. Hauled out dirty laundry, sippy & bowls, and a quarter garbage bag of garbage. Yikes! A closer inspection will be needed in the future. I moved the play kitchen to a corner in the living room and have a corner play nook (Kitchen, dollhouse, rocking horse, small toy bin) that the toddlers have been enjoying.




It is that time of year where I start organizing something everyday. Whether it be a drawer, closet, or room. I have the purging bug. Tomorrow I think I will sort through toys again. Aiming for the things they play with on a regular basis and rotating out the extra.  The main things they have been playing with is blankets making forts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment