Friday, November 9, 2012

Finding Thanksgiving

To help keep my mood positive I am once again attempting the 30 days of Thankful.  If you are my friend on Facebook you have been subjected to a new status of something I am thankful for each day for the month of November. I will post them all together at the end of the month.

Even without conscious effort to look around and be grateful, I am reminded of how blessed to be apart of this community again.  One Sunday night October I came home to this fun surprise!









After a bit of detective work, aka asking the neighbors, I found out who I have to thank.  The local 4-H club.  Thank you for thinking of us and getting my house festive.  Coming up on the holidays is hard as my family can't celebrate them together this year.  However, I can't help but smile every time I come home now. There is still so much to celebrate and be thankful for, and the timing couldn't have been at a better time.  I needed that reminder.  Plus the Halloween Decorations work for Thanksgiving too!



No comments:

Post a Comment