Monday, December 3, 2012

Photo Bomb 31

What do you do with two hyper little boys teetering on the edge of sick/healthy?
  1. Keep them inside and pull out the games (mostly courtesy of a 3 year old's recent birthday party)
  2. Try to control your OCD do it yourself tendencies ..but its too late, you already passed that on to your children and you can't all have your way. 
  3. Try to have fun, and tell yourself...they are Toddlers.  Or walk away and let them play and return if any screaming or crying gets too loud.


A cast this perfect takes a lot of concentration.


Teaching brother how to bait his hook....er, forget about the pole all together and just grab the fish.



I only left the room for a minute, they had been sitting nicely playing...I came back and they swiped the bowl of mashed potatoes and made themselves at home on the table.







Playing Ghost, and Peek-a-Boo


Sneaky little critters, always disappearing right before my eyes.




Getting dressed all by himself.







Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is my Daddy home.



Hi Daddy, Just wanted to tell you that I love you and miss you so much.
Be safe Daddy.  I'll see you in the Spring.


My Daddy is my hero.

I miss you Daddy! I can't wait until Spring.






No comments:

Post a Comment