Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh Baby Baby!

I am so excited to share this post.  Last week I became an Aunt for the 3rd time!

The Hubby's twin brother and his wife  finally met their first bundle of joy.  I might be a tick bias, but isn't he just adorable!

Welcome sweet little MPL :)
Stats: 7 pounds 6.2 ounces, 19.75 inches, lots of black hair and ten teeny tiny fingers and a matching set of tiny toes.

I have such fond memories of growing up and being close with my cousins.  I'm looking forward to my boys making those memories too.

I'm also excited for being able to snuggle another itty bitty baby without the sleepless nights to go along.

After I made him mad by un-burrito-ing him and tickling his feet.

Congrats K&M, you already make amazing parents and your little guy couldn't be luckier...or more perfect. Your family trio is beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment