Thursday, June 28, 2012

Virtual Crop Tour


Dear Hubby,

I promised I would try harder to get you pictures of your fields.  This week I followed through on that promise.  Feast your eyes on your wheat and barely fields...I did take pictures of the peas, but they didn't look so hot...so those ones are on facebook.

 After work, and picking up the boys from daycare, we went to the farm and had supper with your mom. Once it cooled down in the evening we decided it was the perfect time to go take some pictures.  The Big D was not a fan of the 4-wheeler so he ended up staying at the house with your sister.  Of course the Toddler was all about the ATVs.  I didn't get pictures of all the fields, just the ones at the farm.  I also didn't get a picture of the wheat field along the highway, if I am not running late tomorrow I will pull over and get a picture after dropping the kiddos off in the morning. I believe your parents are planning on getting pictures of the safflower and other fields this weekend.   If not, I will pack a little lunch and head out and snap some pictures myself.

For reference: The Toddler is 38.25 inches wearing his shoes.








  




  





No comments:

Post a Comment